Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Should Have Bought A Dog.


As my close friends may know, my life has been hell the last three weeks.. and just when I thought things were getting better, it get's worse.
So, in mid April I moved into an apartment with two of my close friends (stories found in entries below.) I believe it was the fourth night I came home to find someone jumping out my bathroom window? By the way, getting robbed sucks. This is when it hit me. Fuck, I have some really poor judgement on people.
Let's rewind to the night before someone broke into my home.. One of my room mates come home with two of his friends.. from the sound of it the one male sounded slightly slow. Which is no problem.. until I realized he was high as a kite on pills. Hence gave him the appearence as someone who is mentally challenged. Whatever, I stay away from the shit so I was just going to head to bed. Then this punk tried doing pills on my kitchen countertop. Oh hell no, I told him to get the hell out of my house. (Being high is one thing.. but having pills on you...IN MY HOME!!? Hell no.) I don't remember too much after that because I was so tired and just went to sleep.
So apparently, my room mate stole a PILL from him, hence why he broke in our home the next day. I hate drugs. I hate people who do drugs. You're trash.
So, I move out.. Now, I moved out on the 14th of May knowing another months rent was due the next day. My landlord was KIND enough to let us break the lease due to what had happened.
So I hadn't talked to my room mates since.
So, I was at work on Monday, when one of my old room mates sent me a message telling me I owe the land lord two hundred dollars? Excuse me, for what? I called the land lord right way. So these fucking morons...NEVER MOVED OUT. All of their belongings were STILL in the apartment. Therefore correction, THEY OWE two hundred? Why should I? I don't live there anymore.
My landlord explains to me that he had been trying to get them to get their shit out of there for the past three weeks, seeing as they weren't paying any money to him, or paying the untilities. (There was no electric since the day I moved out.) Well, he had been getting pretty fed up, which he had every right to bed, he explained to me that he was going to take legal action and sue all three of us for the whole years rent because they refused to move their items out of the apartment.
Okay, okay, easy fix right? I told my room mate she needed to get her shit out of the apartment... she says "I'll do it when I feel like it." Uhm, okay... well I said I would be more than happy to grab her things for her and take them to wherever she wanted them to go. She says "You touch my things and I'm calling the cops on you for theft." WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? Okay, I'm not longer apart of this apartment. I have nothing to do with it. But I some how end up to be smack dab in the middle of it? I can either A) Get sued for 8 grand OR B) Get arrested for theft? I'm not trying to start problems at all here...I just don't have 8 grand to spare. Ugh. I'll let you guys give you an update in a few days.
I hate room mates. I should have bought a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment