Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Day!

I did it. I passed my CNA classes. For a moment there I was pretty scared. I totally screwed up the skills test. For some reason I seem to forget everything I've learned...when someone is WATCHING me. I just made it by 3% ...Then the written part of the test...I did, fucking, awesome. Totally saved my ass. But...I did it! I can actually say I'm proud of myself.
So now I'm a nurses aide...who is awaiting state testing. I just can't wait to get out there on the floor and use everything that I've learned. This class has motivated me to go back to college.

I kind of just wanted to give you guys a little update.
I'm off to work... Four more days of working then I'm done with that place. Dear Lord I can't wait.

Happy April Fool's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment